Tuesday, January 26, 2010

They Still Do These!!!

<----------looky!
 Closer...



...that's right... I got THE PRIZE IN THE BOX

-------->

I had no idea there were still cereal boxes with prizes in them. how fun:)




 and now you also see what a seriously cool mom I am. seriously. they are still singing my praises. I mean, it's no chocolate cake... oooh! that reminds me--I have a post to share about this amazing chocolate cake that you make in the microwave (not those packaged ones that my husband pointed out they have in the store--this is homemade!)

I am feeling the need to share a recipe, since I inadvertently led you to believe yesterday that I knew how to make spam sushi. I regret I do not. My host family in Hawaii when I was there in college does. I'll ask them. oh wait, I've completely lost contact with them. *sigh* oh well. but HEY! I have this chocolate cake thingy...

2 comments:

snazzykc said...

oh-chocolate cake...can't eat it but thinking about it is fun too...
by the way, what is that prize in the box, I don't buy the right kind of cereal anymore. Why don't the "healthy" cereals have prizes in the box?

rebanerck said...

They might sell more healthy cereal if they put cool toys in the box... :-)