Over a month?! It has been over a month since I last blogged?! How did that happen again?? soooo sorry. for anyone still checking in.
and what is it that brings me back to bloggyland? not the PILES of unfinished blogs about family life...nope! rather an article that clearly defines the SUPER SECRET(until, of course, it was published?!) menu of my favorite burger joint.
The following is an excerpt:
* Veggie Burger: A hamburger with extra tomatoes instead of meat
* Extra Toast: This order toasts your bun a little bit more than usual making it extra crispy
* Protein style: Protein style removes the bun and wraps your burger in lettuce like a burrito.
* Grilled Cheese: A bun, tomatoes and onions, if you want them, grilled with melted cheese.
* Flying Dutchman: For the ultimate meat eater. No bun, no veggies, just two beef patties and two slices of cheese.
* Double meat burger: a double double without the cheese.
* Animal style: makes any burger come with extra pickles, extra sauce, grilled onions, and a mustard cooked patty.
* 3 by Meat: three beef patties and no cheese.
* 2 by 4: a double double with two extra slices of cheese. Not for the weak hearted.
* Chopped Chilies: This adds diced jalapenos to any burger
* Mustard grilled patty: ask for this and they will spread your patty with mustard before grilling it.
* No Salt: you wouldn’t think that this would apply to a burger but it does. In-N-Out patties are heavily salted, ask for no salt and you will get a much healthier and fresher tasting patty.
* Fries animal style: an order of French fries drenched in cheese, grilled onions, and special sauce (a thicker thousand island dressing)
* Fries Light: French fries taken out of the fryer a little early. These are a little bit raw on the inside and less crispy.
* Fries Well-Done: The opposite of fries light. This order leaves your fries on the fryer extra long, making them really crispy and oily.
* Cheese Fries: Fries with melted cheese on top
* Neapolitan shake: All the milkshake flavors swirled together, vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry.
my hubby has been ordering his burgers 'animal style' for years ~ but I only just began ordering my fries that way (i know, i know--but I don't live there yet--obviously will not be able to do that all the time once I'm down there!!!) this last summer. of course, now that I know about ALL of these fun SECRET options--I am excited to try them out!!!some of them, that is. the '3 by meat' sounds truly repulsive :p