Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

...but we went outside to play in it anyway!


daddy and the little ones traipsing through the snow...but where's Gab?



perhaps on the ground, making snow angels...

or chatting with a new friend :)


Of course, we also did many fun activities indoors...

like the ever-popular game of 'let the kitty out/let the kitty in'...

and, 'let's all address the Christmas cards together'...wait...where did everyone go?

this one WAS actually fun... (we built this our first snowy day this week)
we ate many of these! (the kiddos decorated them with Jeff an evening when I was out...Gab made me a special one and boxed it up for me!)
and enjoyed hot cocoa...
and juice...(when the hot cocoa is just too hot for your liking)
and played dress up...

...and had an amazing week.

*bonus! the show was NOT canceled last night! and it was a wonderful audience! we are looking forward to tonight :)*

7 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable! I need to so some fun things with my kiddos in the snow too - thanks for the inspiration!

Lee Ann said...

Looks like so much fun! And I am so looking forward to seeing you tonight!

StefRobrts said...

You guys know how to make winter fun!

Dee said...

I so want to get your autograph tonight. Show must go on!

Kelsey Donahue said...

A-DOR-ABLE pictures!

Daniel said...

Good luck, Gabrielle ... I've tried, but I've never been able to get that guy to talk to me!

Heather Lough said...

The show did go on, and it was great. So glad we got a chance to come see it. I'm glad we went last night and not today, although I don't think the roads have gotten too bad yet.