Wednesday, December 3, 2008

it's my 99th post

and you know what that means.

The next one is my 100th.

I know, I can add :) yay! (watch out--you are dealing with a homeschooling mom here)

Seriously, though, the pressure to create an interesting 100th post is pretty intense. I have been browsing/lurking/stalking other blogs to see what others have done for their 100th. Mostly I have been amazed at how quickly other bloggers seem to reach their 100th! I began in summer '07 and am only now, at the end of '08 arriving at number 100...but I have not always been as consistent in my blogging as I am lately. my house used to be cleaner :)

so what will the 100th post bring? tune in tomorrow...or the next day...or next week...depends on how elaborate I make it and how well I can balance the 'real world' stuff (you know, laundry, dishes, dinner, floors, school work, holiday decor switch, Christmas cards, birthday party for 8 year old, rehearsals) in the next 12-48 hours...

7 comments:

StefRobrts said...

When I started my blog my point was to take a picture a day, just to practice my photography skills, so obviously I blew past 100 within the first few months. So don't feel bad that you have enough of a life outside the computer that it took you longer to get to 100!

Unknown said...

99! way to go - I am such a newbie!

Angela said...

lol... me too dorinda.. i've only got 2! I need to write something happier too. and with pictures. If only I wasnt directing the show, I could take pictures of the show... hahaha. ah well.

Goofiernu said...

:) I'm at 11... I'll get there, no hurry. Brewing one in my head as I type.

Dee said...

wahhooo!

Lee Ann said...

Dee and I and our girls are comin' to see you and your girl on the 19th! So looking forward to it!

Lee Ann said...

Dee and I and our girls are comin' to see you and your girl on the 19th! So looking forward to it!