Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy Twenty Twelve!!!


Cheers!!!

 A toast for you, my friends:

~May this year bring you all kinds of surprises, the good ones, of course, but also the hard ones that we all need to kick us in the pants and push us to become better, stronger and wiser. (please don't blame me when they happen, it is just a toast...)

~May you know love. True Love. His name is Wonderful, Counselor, Almighty God, Everlasting Peace. And may His Love spur you on to love those around you. (are you getting the warm fuzzies, yet?!...no we're not going to join hands and sing kumbaya, relax)

~and finally, May you visit Disneyland often. Hey, it is a toast from me and I do want you to share the smiles ;)

I love you all (no not writing this during margarita binge, really do love you!) and pray that I get to see each and every one of you this year. unless you are a random lurker to my blog, in which case, welcome, but if we don't get together this year, I understand...you're probably busy...

1 comment:

StefRobrts said...

LOL, you crack me up. Those random lurkers worry me a bit too - I'm ok with not meeting them!

Happy New Year to you and yours!