Friday, August 27, 2010

Movin' On Out

no, we are not loading them ;) tempting...but, no.

today IS the big load day, though, so we will be living out of a VERY empty house for the next 2 days for Jeff and 4 days for the rest of us. (he flies out Monday morning and we drive out on Wednesday morning--yes, I am driving it solo with 3 kiddos, 3 cats, a dog and a fish ~ please tell me I have your sympathy and prayers!!!) 

so, this is a final blog post from me before I am officially a California blogger :)


(although I do have a couple of 'pre-programmed' ones that will come out in the next several days)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sympathy & prayers coming your way. Hope you'll send some back as we all learn to survive w/o you here in WA.

Tamara said...

aaaaghhh! We'll miss your beautiful smiles and your happy kids in the walls of Summit View - you have such a great family and I know the Lord has great adventures and blessings in store. Looking forward to seeing you settle in!