Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wacky Wednesday

so, I read a blog of a friend who does a 'wordless wednesday' each week, and it was my intention to post one of those today, but then I found this photo. I actually found a number of photos that would work for this title, but decided to go with this one. who knows? maybe this will be a feature every week...

and, yes, I will explain.

they are mannequin legs. I am 8 months pregnant with Ian. I have actually been a blond as many years of my life as I have been a brunette. (but I am not proud of that fact. why did I ever think this color went with my skin tone?!)

I hope you enjoy many wacky moments of silliness in your life :) with so much seriousness right now in my life and the lives of so many I know, it is nice to giggle over these memories.


Thank you, Lord, for these moments.

2 comments:

StefRobrts said...

Great pic! That made my brain hurt for a second there :)

karin said...

oh good, i was trying to figure out how you did that with trick photography...