Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday Gotcha Day Memories

Evangeline, we dreamed about you and prayed for you long before you were even born. Today my Monday Memories are about you. because this week is your Gotcha Day. (we 'gotcha' !) :) A term that is so casually tossed around in adoption communities, but a reality that holds such a wealth of emotions.


precious princess in her Sunday best

mommy and daddy hold you for one of our first photos as a family big sis gets hold of those squishable cheeks :)

and here we are. today. with our treasure from China!
I love you, Evangeline. I love being your mommy. I love your goofy times, loud times and pretend times (when you insist on being called tinker bell, minnie mouse, horsey or puppy), I even love your grumpy times. Even during all of those prayers, I could not have imagined a more perfect daughter, a more perfect addition to our family. My life is so much sunnier with you in it.

No comments: